Welcome to our website and online store. Thank you for visiting, wherever you are from!
Keeping our customers' privacy safe is of the utmost importance to us. Accordingly, we have developed the following policy which is intended to protect your privacy and to ensure that all data voluntarily submitted to us is handled in a secure and accountable manner.
1. If you choose to make a purchase, you will be asked to provide contact (name, shipping, billing and email address, phone number) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and billing address). These elements are used to service you for fulfilling your orders, for billing purposes and not for any other reason than providing the service requested. If you wish to send a gift and provide the recipient's shipping address, this notice is used for delivery purposes only. We may send you marketing materials from time to time unless you opt out when placing your order online. You may unsubscribe using a simple link at the bottom of any newsletter you may be sent.
2. Hnina will not collect any personal or private information about you unless you willingly choose to provide it to us.
3. Hnina is the owner of the information that we collect on this site. Hnina will not sell, trade or rent this information to anyone.
4. Hnina will not share any private information that we collect from our customers with any third party outside of our organization except for the two following exceptions:
Shipping company: In order to fulfill your order, we must use your shipping information (name, shipping address and email address) to be visible to our third-party shipping carrier.
Credit Card Processing Service: Our credit card processing services comply with PCI standards for security and handling credit cards and other private information.
5. We wish to provide our customers with the best service possible. To achieve this goal, we need to make sure that the information you provide us is correct. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date. If any corrections, amendments or deletions are needed, please contact Hnina directly via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We established reasonable up-to-date encryption/security physical, electronic technological safeguards and managerial procedures to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Your information is protected when you are online and offline.